Driving School in Pascoe Vale, Melbourne, Victoria
Driving in Pascoe Vale is challenging for a number of reasons and offers great training experience for the learner driver.
Situated between Essendon Airport and the busy, dense suburb of Coburg North, Pascoe Vale deals with a large amount of through traffic.
Pascoe Vale is located right next to the DFO (Direct Factory Outlet) shopping centre with Essendon Airport / Essendon Fields close by, bringing all kinds of road dynamics.
Royal Driving School will ensure every student receives the right amount of experience to give them the ability to go for their VicRoads Drivers Test.
Learning to drive in Pascoe Vale involves
- Sharing the road with commuters and service vehicles from the nearby Essendon Airport.
- Driving around the busy DFO shopping area.
- Driving through busy intersections.
- Sharing the road with many types of different vehicles.
- Exiting and entering the freeway.
- Learning to read and follow signs while operating the motor vehicle.
- Driving through quiet, built-up areas and watching out for children.
- Driving around with buses.
Pascoe Vale Road, Pascoe Vale
Rhodes Pde, Pascoe Vale
Railway Pde, Pascoe Vale